- Development of research in the Institute.
- Conducting Research at Institute.
- Encouraging research among students at under graduate level
Research Centre Management Committee (RCMC):
- Work related to Research Centre’s.
- Keep a track on the development of Research work under the Centre.
- Creative initiatives to spread the awareness related to Research. For ex-Research Counter, Research Café.
- Any other help required by the Centre’s.
Institute and Alumni Research Development Committee (IARDC):
- It will work for maintaining external linkages of the institute
- Inviting think tanks or collaborations.
- Further, it will be creating and maintaining a repository of our alumni’s who are working in the area of research and act as their link to any research project or centre of ILNU.
Conference and Paper Review Committee (CPRC):
- It will work for keeping a track of students attending conferences (National/International).
- Review papers for Reimbursement and Exemption of Students attending conferences.
- Organize any research training event for enhancing the research skills of the students.
- Keep a record of all the conferences related achievements.
Four-Day Research Counter
- A counter for spreading the word about Research among students.
- For making the new batches aware about Research Centres of the Institutes.
- Showcased the Information about Research Think Tanks, Fellowships, Scholarships, etc.
- Suggestion and Feedback for bringing new ideas.
1. Research Centre of the Year (Trophy)
- Based upon the Research related activities of the Centre, it will be felicitated with the Research Centre of the Year.
- Prizes include the approval for Enhancing the Facilities of the Centres, Budget Increment for the Infrastructural Development of the Centre.
Basis of Assessment (In Academic year 2019-20):
Research Outcomes – 70%
- Acceptance of Proposals,
- Projects Undertaken,
- Other Publications by Faculty & Students
- Finalizations of the Projects
Organizing – 30%
- Outcome of that organizing by Blog, Reports, Booklets etc. (Which has to be uploaded on the website)
- Report justifying as how the organizing helped in the research development of the centre or students.
2. Development Report of the Centre – The Concept of Wisdom Book (Mascot of SRC)
3 month working report of the centre:
- October 2019 – I Report
- January 2019 – II Report
- April 2020 – III Report
Report will be published on the Notice Board with the Rankings of the Research Centres.
The Report will be based upon the following factors:
- Research Proposals finalization
- Drafts prepared for the proposals
- Abiding with the Deadlines mentioned in the Personal Timelines
- The report will be a pre-step for the Research Centre of the Year.
Each month the centre toping the list will kept the Book of Wisdom. In the end of all three reports, the winning centre will be announced as Centre of the Year and will awarded with the Trophy of the Year.
3. Think Tank Meet
- In addition to Conferences, Seminars and Workshops, the Centres can host Think Tanks working in the same subject matter as the respective centre.
- In this meet, rather than Call for Papers, we begin with the unconventional concept of ‘Call for Policy Recommendations’.
- Think tank meet would be a Round Table for these Think Tanks and the Institute (Research Centres).
- The topic of the discussion has to be a contemporary and relevant policy issue which the centre have to find. It can also be in furtherance of their research projects.
- That particular policy agenda should be a problem in the present socio-legal structure.
- The centres will call for recommendations over that particular issue.
||Name of Student
||Prof. V. N. Rao
||Mr Aklovya Panwar
||Mr Harsh Yadav
||Ms Misha Sharma
|Core Team Members
||Ms Ankitashri Tripathi
Ms Ashwini Gehlot
Ms Parkhi Saxena
Mr Amol Sharma
|Chairperson, Research Centres Management Committee (RCMC)
||Ms Pragya Sharma
|Chairperson, Institute and Alumni Research Development Committee (IARDC)
||Ms Aayushee Gautam
|Chairperson, Conference and Paper Review Committee (CPRC)
||Mr Lokesh Vyas