- Digitisation is the future. Artificial intelligence and data-backed computing will take over all the jobs.” Statements such as these
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is making a difference to how legal work is done, but it isn’t the threat it
- 14th Century French Proverb “Little thieves are hanged but great ones escape” is of utmost relevance when juxtaposed with
- The research study of Diaspora has emerged as a vital and variegated area of multidisciplinary knowledge in recent decade.
- With the advent of various types of technology and availability of such technology at lesser cost, every human being
- The participation of people is highly required for effective resource management in any country. Community can play very vital
- Coming from a generation and background that was largely hit by the charm depicted in the courtrooms on televisions,
- Mrs. Kanika Goel v. State Of Delhi Through S.H.O. & Anr. CRIMINAL APPEAL NOS. 635-640 OF 2018 Facts A